ABA IN-HOME SERVICES
Ongoing Applied Behavior Analysis services for children with autism are provided in homes in the Florence and Darlington County areas of South Carolina. Coupled with daily analysis and teaching sessions for the children, the parents become an integral part of the team through both formal training and hands-on coaching. Capturing the motivation of your child is a major focus in every session.
We begin with an initial intake that allows us to gather pertinent information about your child and your family. In this intake, we determine if an initial assessment is appropriate. Spears Beckham, BCBA, and the EdSolutions, LLC staff may then conduct an assessment and create an individualized program recommendation for your child and family with recommended type, manner, and extent of services appropriate. Through this assessment, we offer a thorough analysis of the child’s language and learning skills to identify teaching priorities and to provide initial direction regarding our teaching procedures to you.These are necessary steps that help us ensure a valuable analysis for your child.
Children receive intensive 1:1 therapy through our use of the Science of Applied Behavior Analysis with Verbal Behavior in the home and community setting. We teach in the most natural environment settings possible and work on overall development from daily living skills through academics for early and advanced learners.
Families are actively engaged in the treatment of their child and play a major role in establishing their needs and facilitating an appropriate program. Many behaviors can be decreased or eliminated as we develop your child’s power of language and other critical learning skills.
Whether you are in the Florence County Area, across South Carolina, or across the world, EdSolutions, LLC offers a wide variety of services.
Our consultative services are purposely flexible and individually designed to meet the changing needs of individual intervention programs.
Consultation Services include:
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Program Evaluations, Consulting, Development, and Instruction in home and/or school
- Assessment services
- Workshops and Seminars for parents, schools, and communities
- Collaboration with other professionals
- Creating a Compliant Autism Classroom and/or Program within public and private schools
- Individualized Education Program (IEP) development
- Contractual services to public and private schools
- We can provide on-going consultation services including in-home services to the Florence and Charleston County areas of South Carolina. We can only provide consultation services (not including in-home services) to families and schools outside of the areas listed.